About Me

Denise Doyle, M.A. ~ Transformative Artist ~ Mixed Media Artist ~ Teacher ~ Curator ~ Mask-making ~ Art Classes & Creative Process Exploration~~~ Welcome to my blog! I've created this page to share my journey of mask-making and body totem work, and my class offerings, as both a creator and teacher. I have the great privilege of facilitating, teaching and guiding women, men and children through the creative process of mask-making, mixed-media collage, and personal art curriculum. Every single participant is continually blown away by the results of their journeys and the personal discoveries they unearth along the way. The following blog is a continuous collection of photos, writings and inspiration. I am a teacher, mixed-media artist and photographer. I have a M.A. in Transformative Arts from John F. Kennedy University in Berkeley, CA.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What a wonderful weekend at Arts Benicia!

It was my great pleasure to teach Women's Sacred Mask at Arts Benicia this past weekend! My students were very engaged, creative and willing to go deep into the creative process. Below are just a few photos of their brilliant work. I think the images will speak for themselves. I am proposing another class for fall at Arts Benicia...stay tuned for more details!


Art Supplies!
















Sisters! 
Happy teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment